Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fun MTC Photos


Our branch Sisters.











Me and Sister Fronk.
.

Us with our ring pops!












This is where I'm going in a few weeks!
















This past week our new girls came and today our native Russians arrive. It's been fun, and they're really sweet. I bet the russians will be too.

Kimberley Brodhead is coming to the MTC tomorrow and maybe I will be her Host! It's crazy that things worked out that way. That would be really cool! So it's been a pretty eventful week. I just remember how it felt my first week here and we've eben trying to help the new sisters have a good transition.


1 comments:

Jolee said...

I'm so glad you are keeping this updated! It is really fun to see her pictures. I feel like she's been in the MTC forever... she probably feels the same way :)

Post a Comment