Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's More than a feelin'.......

Hello!  I was SO glad to receive e-mails from everyone today!!!  I love you all so much!

It sounds like you all had a fun week!  Happy Birthday to Joslyn!  The pictures look like it was fun, and she looks super cute!  She's getting really big!  And looks like a lot of people came!
OH, and I got my Birthday package!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!!  I LOVED it!  You know me so well, and just what to send me!  :)  I loved all the cards from everyone, too.  Thanks so much for all of that!  You're the best!!!

I'm sorry this is so late in the week- we went to Novo on P-Day this week.  I'll tell you the story.  It has been a bitter-sweet week.

So on Tuesday we went to Novosibirsk because Elder Richard G Scott from the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles came to speak to church members!  Members from surrounding cities came to see him speak!  Unfortunentely the members from Irkutsk and Ulan-Ude couldn't make it because it's so far away.  :(  But it was really neat, and a really cool experience for the members.  He did a question-answer sort of thing with them.  And we were part of a choir that performed for everyone which was cool.  Then on Wed, we had our own seperate meeting with him!  At the beginning of our meeting, we all got to go up and shake his hand and tell him our names.  That was so super cool!  It was a great experience.  During the meeting, he talked a lot about us staying strong and active in the church after our missions.  He told us to make the choice right now to do that.  It was interesting how strongly he inforced it.  President Paul- the Area President came and spoke too.  He spoke a lot about not giving up on our investigators, and what to do when they reject a commitment invitation.  It was good to hear with us because of Svetlana.  We had a new strength to continue working hard with her.

It was also really cool because I got to see almost all the sisters from our mission there- including my trainer Sis Gorlova!  She only has one transfer left which is crazy.  And all the other sisters are great fun and it was cool talking to them.

So it was a pretty good time in Novo.  That Birthday package was my tender mercy. I also got a couple beautiful wedding announcements- one from Shon and Kimberlee :)  and one from Blayre!  So that was cool!

Mom- I'm so proud of you.  You're always doing things to try to be better.  And I really hope this works out for you.  I think you're amazing, and I pray for you that you will find the answers and help you are looking for!  I love you!!  Thanks for the insights, by the way.  That thing is pretty much gone.  :)  Thank you so much for your prayers.  They do work!  I know when God gives me peace, that it is from you :)

Dad- Sounds like you had an ...interesting time at the over-night camp thingy!  I bet he really appreciated that you were there.  You are so great.  Always trying to do things for other people.  You're a wonderful example of that.  Thank you so much for your love and support and prayers.  I do feel them in my life.  And they help so much.  :)  I love you!!

Have a wonderful week everyone!!  Tell G-ma thanks for the beautiful cards, I loved them.  :)  And tell G-ma Reed Hello!  :)

Pray for me, please, ok?  Thank you.  :)

I love you!!!!!

Love,
Sister Reed

0 comments:

Post a Comment