Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ha, ha, ha, ha.... stayin alive.. stayin alive...

Hey! How's it goin???

So you would not believe it but I made lasagna again this week... twice.  I don't know if I can look at lasagna again for a while...
But it is such a hit here and everyone wants to try it!  And I;m not gonna lie... I've gotten pretty good at preparing it.  :)

So life is pretty good.  Finally a few of my favorite members came back to Barnaul after being gone for a while.  One is this new convert, Vera.  She is soooo cool.  Another is Natalia, and she's just awesome too.  So I'm pretty excited about that.  :)

I've started reading the New Testament because I finished the Book of Mormon and the D&C.  So I'm pretty excited about that!  I'm really looking forward to studying more about the life of the Savior and His Teachings.  I know that we can come so close to Christ when we learn about His life and how He lived.  :)

In a week my mini leaves to go to youth conference, so I will find out what will happen with me.  I feel kinda tossed around.. haha.  It's kinda taking away from the stable-ness of missionary work-- if missionary work deserves that kind of description. :)  But I know that God knows what's best.  I have learned a ton from being in the situation I have been with my comp; I hope that I have become a bit more responsible, because there is no other choice in my situation, haha.  

Mom- Thanks for writing and I'm glad to hear that things are going okay.  I'm glad to hear that you have help during this time, and that you're not trying to do everything on your own!  Thanks for your love and advice and kind words.  I really really appreciate it.  I'm so grateful that you're my MOM!!!  :) :)

Oh and hey, is there any way I can get the Jolstead's home address?  I want to write Krystine, but for some reason I can't find their address.  Thanks!

                          1) Finland temple in the summer :)

                         2) What does this remind you of?

3) You would never believe me if I told you that I saw Anikan Skywalker on the bus, huh?

4) So it doesn't really look like it, but this guy looks just like Michael from the Office.  And that is his wife, Lena.  They are AWESOME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment