Sunday, November 8, 2009

Leaving for Russia!!!!! Last posting from the MTC!

Last pictures from the MTC!

Our District the day Sister Anghel left.  Sister Anghel's on the far left.  She was our teacher.

There always has to be a silly picture.

Sister Torst, Sister Abram and me.  We took a walk to the temple one Sunday.

And yet - another silly picture.

Sister Dungan, (Sister Abram and I, coordinating Sisters) and Sister Hansen.  These sisters are lovely.  They were our only non-native Russian girls we had to watch over.

WE GOT OUR FLIGHT PLANS!!!  :)

I have been in the call center at the MTC every Friday and I've had some really cool times there.  I actually really enjoy doing it.  I've had some good conversations over the phone and also on chat.  I've placed a couple Books of Mormon, and I've gotten a couple people that I set up times to call back and be progressive.  I pray that they'll still progress.  But yes, it's really fun and I tend to get a lot of Southern people - it's fun.  :)

I was able to do some sealings in the temple the other day.  Some of the Russian Missionaries brought in family names and were sealed to their families.

I leave Monday morning from Salt Lake City at 8:35 AM.  There is a lay over in New York from 3:11PM to 4:30PM.  We arrive in Moscow, Russia on Tuesday at 10:10AM (Moscow time).  We leave Moscow at 10:30PM that day.  We arrive in Novosibirsk, Russia Wednesday morning at 5:30AM.

My pouch address is:  (for letters)
Sister Tiara Reed
Russia Novosibirsk Mission
P.O. Box 30150
Salt Lake City, UT  84130-0150

My Mission Home address is: (for packages)
Cecmpa Tiara Reed
Russia Novosibirsk Mission
46 Kirova Street
Novosibirsk, Novosibirskaya Oblast,
Russian Federation
630102

1 comments:

Jaimie said...

Sister Reed! I think you check this, I dunno, so I'll just give it a shot...
I don't know if you remember me, but we took a horseback discovery class like 2 years ago or so. Anyway, I went to go write you on facebook, then saw that you are on a mission! that's so exciting! congrats! I wish you the best and I'm so grateful for your awesome example! take care!

Post a Comment