Sunday, July 11, 2010

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE....

Happy 4th of July that already was!  :)

This week was super cool!  Last week we made lasagna with that fam and it turned out delish!  (I was very glad... I couldn't look like a lame American or something.. :) )

We met with Tatiana again and taught her about the Plan of Salvation.  It was a very good meeting, and afterwards, she was so thankful to us.  She thanked us for the good feelings to her soul she feels when she's around us.  We're doing our job!  :)

We have done a bit more contacting this week, and we actually received about 4 contacts!  That's actually kind of a lot!  We made a goal to contact one hour every day this week.  We fasted last fast Sunday for new investigators, and so we need to do our part!  God has blessed us with a couple potential investigators already!  :)  This last Sunday I went contacting with a member who came back from her mission about 6 months ago.  (See photo below)  She was so good at contacting- I learned so much from her!  She said ( and it makes sense) that it's just important to remember that these people are our brothers and sisters, and we knew each other in the pre-mortal life.  I forget that sometimes, because I just really don't like contacting very much.. haha... it feels like a chore.  But now I enjoy it a lot more!  Especially after she showed be by example how it's done well.

Mom- I will for sure pray for you!  I hope all goes well for you!  I hope you know that I already pray for you!  You are wonderful!  And I'm so proud of you for the person you are and how you always strive to be better.  I know that Heavenly Father sees that and is so proud of you!  That is why we're here afterall, and some people are too prideful to do that.  I love you very much!!!!

Dad- So fun that you all got to have a dinner with some of the fam!  sounds like a good time!  I'm so glad that our family is close... it's SO important!!  And it just keeps getting bigger!  :)  You are so great- thanks for your love and support!!  I love you very much!!  You are such a great example to me in so many ways!!  :)

I love you all and I hope you have a great week!!

Love,
Sister Reed



                               1) the Kobtyns (and the lasagna!)

                                     2) Funny sign...

                               3) my comp (for the day - member exchange)

                           4) cool building

                        5) field and me

                               6) lada

0 comments:

Post a Comment