Sunday, July 18, 2010

There can be miiiiiiraclllllles... when you believe.....

Hello all!  Happy July!!!!!!  How is life over there?  Good, I hope!  :)
It sounds like things are pretty groovy.
So You don't want to buy the house that we live in, then?  What made you change your mind?

So life is pretty good over here.  This last week was quite eventful... on Monday we were walking to an appointment and we were contacting along the way.  I gave a calendar with a picture of Christ to this woman and she was super excited!  She asked us if we have any books she can read.  I was like, "Oh, Do we??!"  Well I thought that if course.  :)  We got her address and number so we could bring her a Book of Mormon.  Yesterday we brought it over to her house and she was just so excited to receive it!!  We talked about the Book of Mormon and explained it a bit... we asked her some questions and everything she said went along with what we believe.  She can't wait to start reading.  She is just GOLDEN.  I can't believe how easy it was.... all we had to do was find her.  Her name is Natalia.  I don't want to be lacking in faith, but I really hope this is a real deal and not another flake-out.  It seems like the ones who are more excited at first end out not being interested by the end.  I pray that Natalia will progress and we can continue meeting with her.  She plans on coming to church on Sunday.  :)

Also, yesterday to English came a woman who I gave her an invitation to English in a marshutka a couple weeks ago.  She brought her neice who speaks really well.  I was really excited about that!  They really enjoyed English Club and are excited to come back!  So that was pretty cool.

I pray that the Lord will bless us with more opportunities to find people and that we will know when we have those opportunities in front of us!

Mom- I'm so sorry that you are going through so much pain right now.  :(  I wish that you could feel all better really soon!!!  I pray for you that the doctors will know what to do, and quickly, so that you can be at ease.  You are so strong.  Keep being strong and I hope all will be better super super soon!!!   I love you!!!!!
p.s.- That is SUPER funny about Joslyn!  Hahahaha- I giggled here in this internet place.. lol

Dad- I hope everything is wonderful with you!!  I hope work is well and you're not too busy, but working well. :)  I love you!!

I love you all and I hope you have a great week!  Keep being awesome!!  :)

c любовью,
Сестра Рид :)


                      1. Blurry :(  This was a Super rainy day!!

            2. These are some FLUFFY pink slippers of a member here.  So funny

0 comments:

Post a Comment