Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hope you all watch The Office Christmas episode this Thursday!

Heeeeere's Johnny!....
Name that.

Hey fam!  Thanks Mom and Dad and Shon and Blayre :) for the e-mails!!
Cool that you got the Christmas card!  that was fun taking those pics for it!

This week has been a growing week.  Lots of testing and growing.  I'm trying to love Novosibirsk- haha- it's been a struggle.  I know that I said that about Barnaul, too, so I hope that it becomes home for me.  It is just SO BIG!  But we've really been blessed with new investigators almost every week.

This week we were at a member's house, and they invited their son to be on the meeting with us.  He's about 25ish I'd guess, and he's kinda the... I'm too cool for this kind of stuff... kinda guy.  Kinda like... why should this matter to me?...     But from his questions and stuff, we ended up teaching him about the plan of salvation.  He was still kinda 50/50 about the whole thing, but we came back again a second time, and he was on the meeting again.  We talked about Jesus Christ and what kind of role He plays in our lives.  This guy's name is Andrei, and he's really pretty closed.  But we hope that more and more he will open up to us.  He comes into the room and stays when we have meetings, so that's a good sign!

We also met with Masha again and taught her about the plan of salvation.  She was really interested and it was a cool meeting.  :)
Sasha is doing pretty good- still excited to get baptized!

So life is pretty good!  Glad to hear that all os okay for the most part at home!    

To answer Dad's questions-
Yes, my comp does a really great job on the meetings.  She's great.  I haven't really been offered anything super weird to eat on my mission ever.... just maybe liver, but it was fried, so it wasn't too bad!  And fish, but that's not weird; I just don't like it.  :) yes, I teach 1st group in english and it's pretty fun.  The people are way cool there.  The groups are a ton bigger, too!  So it's cool. :)
 And yes, dad, I'll try to take more pics.  :)  I trust in your advice.  :)  crazy about your crazy rain!  Hope it doesn't flood there!  :)

Mom- You look way good!  (thanks Dad for the pic! :) )  Excited to see ya all different-like!  :)

I love you all very much and I hope you have a marvelous week!  Sorry this is a lame e-mail.  I'll try to do better next time!

The church is true!  :)

Love,
Sister Reed :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment