Sunday, November 21, 2010

Don't go wasting your emotion... spend all your love on me!!

Hey!

We had our first snow yesterday... but the snow didn't stick!  I personally think it's pretty cool that it's not snowing yet... hehe... the sooner snow comes, the sooner the dangerously extreme iciness comes!!  :)  Crazy Siberian winter!!

So times have been good... hard, but good.  I am learning more and more how threatening this work is to Satan because he is working hard on all sides.  It just shows me how amazing these people are here, because he is trying to destroy their progress in coming unto their Heavenly Father.  It must mean that they have a pretty great potential.  :)  I do love these people so much, and I am trying to fight this war, along with all the missionaries around the world.  Good thing this is God's work.  There's no way we can fail with Him on our side!  :)

I'm so grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ.  I know that Christ is our Savior and Redeemer.  I know that there is no way we can return to live with God again, except through the atonement.  When we repent, we are made clean and worthy to enter His presence.  I know that there is a loving Father in Heaven who knows us perfectly.  I know that we can never feel like no one understands us or what we're going through because Jesus Christ knows.  He suffered for us and He felt all of those unpleasant feelings.  We can turn to Him and feel complete peace and comfort that we can not get from anywhere else.  I am eternally grateful for that.
I'm so grateful for the power of prayer.  A free, unlimited source of communication to our loving Heavenly Father.  Always remember to pray.  Even when you don't feel like praying, get on your knees and pray.  It is amazing.

I love you all!  You are so wonderful!!  I'm so grateful for all the people I've met in my life!  I know that I've met each one for a reason!

Mom- Thanks for the e-mail and pics!!  You look beautiful!  And Grandma, too!  :)
I am SO excited to go on a trip for you!!  It will be GREAT!!!  You're the best!  I love you so much!!!  :)

Dad- Thank you for all that you do/have done for me!
The Halloween party was a bust... haha... we decided to just do it in 3rd group.  Only one guy ended up coming to class that day.  Lol.  OH WELL!  I love you!!!

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

Much love,
Sister Reed


                        1) Jack our Halloween pumpkin!

                                 2) Me and Masha

3) Us with Lilia.  They had this "Fall Ball" and she danced in it... our beautiful friend :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment